Things to do at Keller's Bed & Breakfast
Amazing local produce at Keller's Farm Gate! Enjoy our own little weekend market where we offer a variety of freshly baked and delicious wood fired sour dough bread. Not to mention Philipp's traditional Swiss Zopfs and Swiss Chocolate Stix are fast becoming Keller's signature sweet!
Keller's Market Farm Gate open weekends 8:30am to 4pm. Selling home-made wood fired sour dough, Swiss Zopf, and our famous Swiss choccy stix. Home grown and locally sourced fruit and vegetables. Home-made jams and preserves, juices, and syrups. Honey from the hives if in stock, or locally sourced honey. The very best farm fresh free range eggs lovingly produced from our happy chickens.
Around the farmlet
An assortment of farm animals to observe from afar or get up close to. Just watching there lifestyle and antics is fun enough. Soft and cuddly is also an option.
Attractions around the Swan Valley and City of Perth
Keller's B&B is situated a short distance from the Swan Valley where visitors to the region can distract and relax while availing themselves of the wineries, boutique breweries, eateries, and direct to the public local produce re-sellers. It is recommended to drive to and around the Swan Valley as distances are vast.
Swan valley is one of Australia's oldest wine growing regions that offers food, wine, breweries, cideries, distilleries, art and landscape. It is worth checking out Swan Valley Visitor Centre in Guildford (voted best in country) as it help you get the most out of the valley.
Kids will love the chocolate venues, Lavender Café, Caversham Wildlife Park, Whiteman Park, Supa Golf and Bells Rapids along with many other attractions.
The nearest supermarket is Coles at Caversham Village, a short distance by car.
- Swan Valley Trails, (7 themed trails to follow)
- Swan Valley Sweet Temptations Trail
- Swan Valley Cider & Ale
- Swan Valley Fine Wine Trail
- Swan Valley Fresh Produce Trail
- Swan Valley Bush Tucker & Beyond
- Swan Valley Wine & Art
- Swan Valley Off the Beaten Track Trail
- Perth Airport is only 15 minutes away by car (Terminal 1)
- Perth CBD is only 25 minutes
- Hillary’s Boat Harbour by the ocean is only 30 minutes
- Perth city: 25 minutes
- Perth Attractions: Bell Tower, Kings park and Botanic Garden, The Perth Mint, Elizabeth Quay, Swan River Cruise, Yagan Square, cafes, bars, and restaurants.